Friday, April 23, 2021

CUTplorations Creative Cuts Guest Designer Shaker Cards and VIdeo


Happy Fri-Die everyone! I am honored to the CUTplorations Creative Cuts Guest Designer this spring and I had so much fun creating shaker cards with their awesome dies and other products, I made three cards and a new video! Here is a peak at the card I make in the new video:


To see all the fun shaker birthday cards, you can watch the new video here and/or visit the Stamplorations blog here for the Friday Creative Cuts feature. I suggest you do both because shaker cards are the most fun if you can see the beads and sequins move around, and the blog post has all the links to check out the dies, stencils, stickers and stamp sets I used in the three cards. Plus I share many tips to make shaker cards easily with different colored seed beads (my favorite for great movement) in each opening. 

And don't forget to use my discount code STAMPGIRLKARENH to save 20% on any order at the Stamplorations website! 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super cute shaker card design. Love the paper piecing.