Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Shakers and Slimline Cards with New Dies From Dies...to Die For


I love to make shaker cards and slimline cards and I combined those loves on the two cards I am sharing today from my newest Die Cut Crazy video. I created the background with a new stencil from Pinkfresh Studio called Mirrored Triangles and I used the new Tulips, Flower Pot and "celebrate" die from the new release at Dies...To Die For at Shopscrapbook101.com. I also used the Slimline Torn Rectangles die. Here is a look at this card "all shook up": 




Here is another celebration Hello Peeps card from the new video and another view of it all shook up: 

I used the Bunny Peeps die set and added the word Peeps in the same color using Hannah's Alphabet raised on fun foam. The shaker frame was created with Dies...To Die For Slimline Plaid 2 die and the layered Hello is from Spring Words with Shadows. 

I love all the new dies in the newest release and hope these cards and my new video inspire you to give them a try! 

I am entering the second card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: