Monday, April 5, 2021

Video - Cardmaking for Celebrations With New Dies...To Die For April Dies


It is Spring and and I am celebrating the hopefulness of this spring with a new celebrations video featuring the brand new April release of dies at Dies...to Die For at Shopscrapbook101.com! Here is the screen fold card I show how to make in the video:


There are four folds on this card and each features new dies from the April release and one of the folds is a see through acetate where the sentiment and candles look like they are floating. Here are a few more views of this fun fold card:




The new dies I used to make this card are: Slimline Bow Border, Celebrate, Make A Wish, Streamers and Crepe Paper Border. I also used the Slimline Torn Rectangles and a fun stencil from Artplorations called Fan Fair. I also show how to make a slimline envelope with a little extra room for a thicker card like this one with the new Slimline Envelope die.



Here is another celebration card I share in the new video and it features the Teapot Cardmaker die and the new "celebrate" die. I created the front of the teapot with a new technique I am sharing in a video soon and a sentiment die from Cutplorations. 

I had great fun making these and the other cards in the new video and hope the cards and ideas inspire you to give them a try! 

No comments: