Monday, April 12, 2021

Video - Cookie Monster, Frog and Monkey Pop Up Double Bitty Ball Cards


One of my favorite all time dies is the Bitty Ball Pop Up Die from Karen Burniston when it is used doubled up to make animals and critters of all kinds. In my newest video here, I show new frog and monkey Bitty Ball cards and how to make a Cookie Monster card from scratch. Here is the card I make in the video:

I have shown this card on my blog before but now you can learn step by step how to make it in the new video.  Of course the best part is when you open the card and see who pops up:


Isn't he adorable? The stenciled sentiment was made with the Taylored Expressions Falling Happy stencil and an older birthday die from Penny Black. Of course the best way to see Cookie Monster pop up when the card is opened is to watch the new video here.

I am entering this card in the Birthday challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super fun card design. You are so talented.