Wednesday, April 21, 2021

RubberStampMadness Summer 2021 Article Cards


I am honored to share that 4 of my cards are featured in a three page article in the newest issue of RubberStampMadness! Most of the cards feature stamping with stencils and this is one of the cards. I applied yellow and orange ink through a Mini Galaxy stencil from The Crafter's Workshop and then over stamped the gorgeous "Part of the Dance" stamp from Technique Junkies in black ink. As I so often do I completed the card with some of my favorite gems from Gina Marie Designs. 


I love how this card turned out with the combination of a stamped text background created with the Romantic Script Background stamp from My Favorite Things and the layered floral Sweet Spring stencil from Altenew! I added a sentiment strip stamp from Taylored Expressions and more gems from Gina Marie Designs.


I told the author of the article about my cards that this card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest years ago, but do not have a link to credit the original cardmaker. The beautiful bride stamp set which includes the sentiment stamp is called Haute Wedding Dress from The Ton and the stencil is from Carabelle Studio. After I did the stamping and stenciling, I created a reverse stencil and added Irisdescent Glitz Glitter Gel from Gina K Designs and Therm O Web. 


One of my cards chosen for the article included no stamping or stencils but is a favorite of mine featuring gorgeous dies from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions in a slimline format. And of course because I almost always do, I added some gorgeous gems from Gina Marie Designs.

I want to thank RubberStampMadness for again featuring my cards and Christina Hecht for her amazing writing of the article after interviewing me.

3 comments:

Jane Luxem said...

Congratulations! Beautiful cards!

Verna Angerhofer said...

They are all so gorgeous! I hope my issue arrives soon so I can see the article too! Congratulations!

Sue D said...

Congratulations!!