Tuesday, August 3, 2021

More Distress Oxide Reinker Salad Spun Beauty


My favorite color combo of Distress Oxide reinkers that I spun in my salad spinner for this background is Wild Honey, Picked Raspberry and Peacock Feathers. I chose those colors for both this card and the next one from my newest video here. The stamps on the card above are from a set at Stamplorations from Dee's Artsy Impressions called "Beautiful You." The card below features water droplet stamps from Designs by Ryn and an "awesome" die from Tonic Studios.



This is another stamped card I made with a salad spun background for the new video. I chose Tumbled Glass, Scattered Straw and Orange Marmalade Distress Oxide reinkers, a sentiment die from Karen Burniston and a cool Baseball in Motion stamp from Technique Junkies. 

To see many more cards and how easy it is to create these awesome backgrounds, be sure to watch the new video here. I hope my cards inspire you to give this technique and the products shared a try!

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Really great backgrounds,