Monday, August 9, 2021

Video - Die Cut Crazy Fun Interactive Cards For Special People


I admit I am die cut crazy and in my newest video I share many interactive cards I made with dies from many of my favorite companies. 


I have been a huge fan of Motion Crafts and their animated stamps and dies for years and was thrilled recently when they released two huge sets of dies and stamps. I made this card with the new You Melt My Heart set which includes 28 stamps, 28 dies, animation grids, double sided skinny adhesive strips and complete instructions all available for only $31 here at HSN. I show how to make this card and how the wheels move and the ice cream sign pulls up to reveal a message in the new video. Here is another view of this adorable interactive ice cream truck:


To see how this card is made and several other unique interactive cards, be sure to watch the new video here. But here is a mini-video showing how the wheels move and the sign goes up and down to reveal the secret message: 


I hope my cards and video inspire you to give some of these ideas and products a try!