Tuesday, August 10, 2021

More Interactive Cards Made with Favorite Dies From My Newest Video


I have been wanting to try a theatre card made easy with a die set  and I found a die set from Crealies which creates a very sturdy and easy to make theatre card. Crealies is in the Netherlands but has very reasonably prices and high quality dies and I do recommend them highly. Here is another view of this theatre card showing the extra pieces in  the inside which can also be decorated:


All the flower dies on this card are from Dies...to Die For, sentiment is from Honey Bee Stamps and the theatre "curtains" are decorated with pretty rub-ons from 49 and Market. Here is a look at the card flat and ready to mail:



I wanted to make some special cards to celebrate that my card club of female friends is back together monthly to play canasta and other fun card games. I found a perfect die set from Impression Obsession and used my computer to print the sentiments. But look what pops up when the card is opened:



I popped up a hand of cards on a simple pop up made with a die from Karen Burniston. Here is a side view:


This card and the others I show in my new video here are all made so much easier with the dies from many of my favorite companies. I hope my cards inspire you to give some of these ideas and products a try! 

No comments: