Tuesday, August 31, 2021

More 4 Page Bookbinding Cards with 49 and Market Vintage Artistry Rub-on Transfers


In my newest video I share three book cards I made with 49 and Market's Vintage Artistry Rub-on Transfers. There are 4 pages in each book card and so it would be easiest for you to see them in the video here as still pictures do not show how lovely these are. The rub-on transfers on this card are navy and yellow and on the front are the lace, butterflies and hearts. The center die is Butterfly Meadow from Gemini. Here are pictures of the other pages: 






As I show in the video, the 49 and Market rub-ons transfer easily to the cardstock and quickly decorate each page in these 4 page bookbinding cards. Here is another one I made:







I had great fun creating and decorating these 4 page bookbinding cards and hope my cards encourage you to watch the video here and try the ideas and products featured.

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: