Wednesday, September 1, 2021

First Day of School Cards for My Grandsons


This week is the first day of school for both my grandsons and of course Grandma had to make them special cards. I used the Hats Off die from Stampin' Up for both of them. My oldest grandson is starting his first official day of high school and the school emblem is on his cap. Look at what is inside which he will love I am sure: 



My other grandson is starting kindergarten and here is his card:
 

But the best part of his card is in the inside: 


I used Karen Burniston's Explosion card die to make this fun pop up surprise center. The name of Evan's school is on his hat. Can you see what also pops up behind the hat?


I sure hope this school year is a safe and fun in person experience for my grandkids and all kids! 

I am entering the second card in the Anything Goes challenge at Dies R Us (I used a Karen Burniston die. ) 

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Such awesome cards! Cathy x

Celeste Goff said...

What a fabulous and colorful card Karen! Love that stitched ballcap!