Tuesday, September 28, 2021

More Penny Black Beauty (With Dies) From My Newest Video


I am loving creating easy beautiful cards with Penny Black's Masterpieces Made Simple and favorite dies such as the Stair Step Pop Out With Layers die set from Divinity Designs. I show how I easily made this gorgeous card in my newest video here. 


The front of this card was so easy to make with another Penny Black beautiful picture and a sentiment die from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions. Here are some more close up pictures of the stairstep inside: 



The sentiment dies are from Tim Holtz and Sizzix and LOVE was created with alphabet dies from Karen Burniston. 


I used a debossing die from Memory Box and distress ink to add some texture and interest on this CAS card once again featuring a Penny Black Masterpieces Made Simple. 

I had so much fun creating these cards for my new video here and hope you will watch it to see why I love these products so much.

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

These are all so gorgeous and perfectly designed for the holidays!

Patti J said...

Wow! Beautiful cards, Karen! I love the fold on the first card - haven't used that one in a long time - thanks for reminding me to revisit it! Hope you're well...hugs!