Friday, September 10, 2021

Cards For Wisconsin Sports Lovers


Our Milwaukee Brewers are having a great year and I made this card for a Brewer fanatic with the Brewers colors and a logo stamp I ordered from a Wisconsin company. The "Baseball in Motion" stamp is from Stamp Junkies. 


The celebration continues on the inside with a die from Stampin' Up called Hats Off on which I added another Milwaukee Brewers logo. 


I learned how to make this Fold Back Pop Up card from a tutorial here on Dawn Griffith's blog. The football and helmet dies I used are from Dies...To Die For. Here are a couple pictures that show this awesome fun fold: 



There is an extra triangular piece in the center that pops out and I put a sparkly gold Packer helmet on there and added the perfect sentiment on the back diamond piece. Of course the Packer colors are green and gold, but here is a version for Wisconsin Badgers fans in red and white laying flat ready to mail: 


The footballs and helmet were cut with more dies from Dies...To Die For. I like that these die sets have two different sizes of helmets and three different sizes of footballs so I can pick which ever size is perfect for my card. All the Packer and Badger logos were ordered as personalized custom order stamps from Crackerbox and Suzy Stamps and you can order any team or other image you might like from them. Here are some views of this fun fold card as it opens:



I love fall weather and fall sports and this year is even more exciting with our Brewers almost definitely in the post-season! 

2 comments:

jean said...

love this style of card!!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Great masculine sport cards.