Monday, September 27, 2021

Die Cut Crazy Series - Penny Black Masterpieces Made Simple With Dies


I am die cut crazy as you know and I love to find new dies and creative products that make cardmaking so easy and beautiful! In my newest video here, I share many cards made with Penny Black's Masterpieces Made Simple and many favorite dies. 


Penny Black's Masterpieces Made Simple are small pictures of their most famous stamped scenes colored beautifully that we can layer on our cards. I die cut the navy blue layer with Gina Marie Designs Wonky Stitched Rectangle die and added a sentiment die from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions. But just look at what pops up when this card is opened: 


I created this pop up staircase with a new die from Divinity Designs and I show how easy it is to make a card like this in the new video. The letters that spell HUGS were created with a die set from Karen Burniston and the "warm winter" sentiment is from Cutplorations. 


The leaf on this card was a winter leaf with snow on it in the Penny Black Masterpiece, but I decided to color it as a fall leaf stubbornly refusing to fall. I also brushed blue distress ink on the background and green distress ink on the W Plus 9 Pine Frame. Here is a look at the inside of this card with the stitched oval cut out of the frame, a pine branch and a perfect Penny Black sentiment: 



Here is another card made easily with Penny Black's Masterpieces Made Simple and dies. I added the texture with a die from Memory Box called Pinpoint Burst Plate and I brushed on some yellow ink to look like the sun. The pretty sentiment is a stamp from Penny Black.

I hope my cards in my new video encourage you to give some of these ideas and products a try. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

All are so very beautiful!