Friday, September 24, 2021

Pink Fresh Studios Layering Slimline Stencils Card



I am participating in the Crop and Create Delivered Cardmaking weekend of classes in a few weeks and we all received a huge box full of dies and stamps and stencils and other goodies. I opened my box immediately when I received it, and the one product I just had to try right away were the layering slimline stencils and matching slimline die from Pink Fresh Studios. It was so easy to create this layered slimline card! No trying to line up stamps or color on my own, just apply inks through a series of stencils andthen die cut the shape out. I raised it up with pop dots over a subtle basketweave background created with a die from Honeybee Stamps and then added a die cut sentiment from Papertrey Ink.

I will share more cards I learn how to make in the 3 day weekend of cardmaking lessons using many other products I received after the classes. Can't wait!