Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Fall and Butterfly Stair Step Pop Out Cards

I have been playing with some new dies and created today's cards with them before I put them away. On the front of this card is a pretty Poppystamps butterfly frame and a lovely sentiment die from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions. But the best part of each of these cards happens when the card is opened:


I created a stair step pop out with a new die from Divinity Designs. The die set not only creates the steps but cuts all the layers perfectly so this card and the others I have made come together in minutes. To see how easy it is to create a showstopper card like this, watch my new video here where I make one step by step. The letters are from an alphabet die set from Karen Burniston and the sentiment is from Sue Wilson. The beautiful designer paper is also from Divinity Designs.



I love fall colors and used some beautiful dp from Stampin' up in this fall stair step pop out thinking of you card. Of course I used the same Divinity Designs Stairstep Pop Out die set for the inside and the "thinking of" dies are from Dies...To Die For. 

I am entering the 2nd card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful cards and I like the steps inside of them too.

Christine said...

Great cards. Didn't know about these dies.....a touch of retail therapy coming up I think lol