Monday, September 13, 2021

Video - Christmas Card Countdown - Sweet Holiday Pop Up Cards


Have you started your Christmas cards for extra special people yet? In my newest video here which is part of my continuing Christmas Card Countdown Video Series, I share many special pop up cards featuring new dies from Karen Burniston and Dies...To Die For at Shopscrapbook101.com. This is the card I make step by step in the video: 


Joy is my favorite holiday word and I made this JOY so sweet with new candy dies from Dies...To Die For and an ornament from Gina Marie Designs. But look what pops up when the card is opened: 


A super sweet snowman pops up made with the new Snowman Pop-up Die set from Karen Burniston. I continued the sweet candy theme with glitter gum drops and a perfect sentiment cut with dies from Dies...to Die For. Here is a closer look at the cute snowman: 


As I show in the new video, the pop up snowman is not hard to put together and he lays very flat for mailing. I liked him so much I featured the pop up snowman in this card too: 



The "Merry and Bright" on the front are dies from Stampendous and the sentiment on the vellum on the inside is from Sue Wilson. 

I had so much fun making pop up cards for my new video and hope my cards and video encourage you to give some of these ideas and products a try! 

I am entering the second snowman in the Sun or Snow challenge at the Karen Burniston Pop-Up Peeps facebook group. #missionpoppable

2 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Super fun card! Love that snowman!

Verna Angerhofer said...

These cards are so cute and fun!