Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Pop Up and Light Up Christmas Card From My Newest Video


I created this special card for my newest Christmas Card Countdown video here with the new Street Lantern and Tiny Gnomes die sets from Karen Burniston. The sentiment is a favorite from Stampendous. Look what happens when the "press here" star is pressed: 


The street lanterns light up! I added Pear Blossom Press EZ Lights behind the three lanterns. Now look what happens when the card is opened: 


The Garden Bench and Street Lantern pop up (both new dies from Karen Burniston) and I added a couple more adorable Christmas Tiny Gnomes and a fun gnomie sentiment I printed on my computer. To really see the pop up motion and fun details of the front and inside of this card, watch the new video here. 

I am entering this card in the Sparkle and Shine challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday and into the Sun or Snow challenge at the Karen Burniston Pop-Up Peeps facebook group. #missionpoppable

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful Christmas card design!