Thursday, September 23, 2021

Kitty and Peace Tangram Cards From My Newest Video


Once I discovered the many tangrams that can be made with just 7 geometric shapes in the Chinese Puzzle Die from Crealies, I made many tangrams and cards for my newest video here. I am not sure what to call this shape, but it reminded me of a candle or chalice and it seemed perfect for this circular "peace" card. I embossed the gold foil pieces with a 3D embossing folder from Simon Says Stamp. 

I found so many cat tangrams that I decided to make another 4 page bookbinding card with my favorites. This one is a Christmas card for a special kitty lover I know. Each page has a different Christmas kitty tangram made with the same 7 geometric shapes in the Chinese puzzle. 




The sentiment dies are from Dies...To Die For, the bows, wreath and jingle bells are dies from Karen Burniston and the designer paper is from Whimsy Stamps. 

I had so much fun creating tangrams and cards with them for my newest video and hope my cards inspire you to try some of the ideas and products!