Monday, September 6, 2021

Video: Cardmaking with Fall Dies From Karen Burniston and Dies...To Die For


I am die cut crazy I admit and I love to make interactive pop up and fun fold cards. In my newest video here I share 5 fun fall and Halloween cards made with new dies from Karen Burniston and Dies...To Die For at Shopscrapbook101.com. Here is the front of the card I show how to make in the video:


I created the front of this card with new and older dies from Dies...to Die For called Fall Tree and round and Flat Boer pumpkins. I decorated two of the pumpkins with an idea I just learned from Jennifer McGuire - use a different background die attached on top to change up the look of the round second (pumpkin) die. I chose the new "Echo's Succulents Background Die" just released at Dies...to Die For. But the best part of this card is when the card is opened:


As I show in the video, I used Karen Burniston's Bitty Ball die set and her new Character Add-ons 1 for Halloween to create this double ball pop up "pumpkin man". I added a scripty "happy fall y'all" wish and some more pumpkins (all dies from Dies...to Die For.) 


One of my favorites of the new September release dies from Dies...To Die For is the focal piece of this bridge card. It is called Dungeon/Garden Door and it opens up to show this spooky scene:


The other dies I used are called: Graveyard Minis, Metal Fence and Spooky/Blood Drip. 

I had so much fun making pop up and fun fold cards for my newest video and hope these cards encourage you to try the ideas and products. 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card designs for the Autumn season!