Tuesday, September 7, 2021

More Fall and Halloween Cards from My Newest Video With Karen Burniston New Dies


I love to make fall and Halloween cards and had great fun creating cards for my newest video with new dies from Karen Burniston. This simple front leads to much more beauty on the inside: 


The fence pops up as the card opens and was created with a new die from Karen Burniston called Iron Fence Pop-up. Here is another look at that interactive pop up fence: 



I used the Iron Fence Pop Up die flat on the front of this spooky Halloween card. To really get the effect of what happens when this card is opened, you will want to watch the video here. But here are some still pictures of the super fun inside surprise:



Ha Ha Ha Happy Halloween from Count Dracula! Guess what the number of the day is? 31 and there are 31 bats for my grandson to count. This adorable Dracula was made with Karen Burniston's Bitty Ball die set and her new Character Add-On 1 for Halloween. 

I love how these cards turned out and hope you do too and maybe want to give some of the ideas and products a try.

I am entering the second card in the Anything Goes challenge at Dies R Us (I used a Karen Burniston die. ) 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful Fall card designs.