Saturday, September 18, 2021

Pharmacy White Card Celebration Card


Today my niece is receiving her pharmacy white coat in a very special ceremony so I made her this card to say congratulations and how proud we all of her! I started with a graduation gown die from Dies...To Die For and then used a Creative Expressions Pressed Shirt die to cut it down the middle of the white coat and add a collar, both with stitching.  Then I added some white buttons. I also cut a "name tag" and added her school initials to that. Her school colors are green and gold, so I chose those colors for the cardbase, the streamers and the layered sentiment (all dies from Dies...To Die For.) 

IMPORTANT NOTE TO SUBSCRIBERS: My Follow-It newsletter (where my subscribers get their emails of new blogposts) is being labeled incorrectly as SPAM and going into my Spam folder almost every day. If you are not getting my blog posts regularly (at least two times a week, usually more) check your Spam folder.  I have reported this, but it is still happening:( 

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful card design for this special occasion!