Sunday, July 24, 2022

Arrow Fold Card With Altenew Wide Washi Tape



I would love to be a guest designer at Altenew and one of the prizes in their monthly challenge is that opportunity, so I pulled out my favorite Altenew product - wide washi tape - and made this arrow fold card. One thing I really love about Altenew's wide washi tape such as this Teal Shadow is we can get different looks with them depending on what the wide washi tape is attached to. On this card I attached it to a blue woodgrain cardstock and it can be seen through the washi tape pieces. Here is a look at the inside of this arrow fold card:


The die cut circle on the top inside was cut out out the blue washi tape covered cardstock with a circle die from Gina Marie Designs and "thank you" is a die from Karen Burniston.

I am entering this card in the July Inspiration Challenge at Altenew.

No comments: