Monday, July 11, 2022

Fabulous Folded Cake Box Cards and Video


Who doesn't love birthday cakes? We all do and in my newest video here I show how to make this floral stand up birthday card and many others with the newest Fabulous Folded die set from Paper Wishes. I am a subscriber so at the end of each month I receive a fun surprise in the mail and this month's die set is the Cake Box Card die set. But the best part is you do not need to be a subscriber to purchase this or any of their Fabulous Folded die sets and even without the subscription savings, the prices are so reasonable! 

As I show in the video, these cake box cards can stand up as shown and then lay flat to mail. But I show step by step how the cake box can also be attached inside and card and pop up when the card is opened and here is the card I made:



The Cake Box Die Set includes many flower dies, the candle and the tag as shown in the inside of this card and the first card above. On the front of this card I used stitched flower dies from My Favorite Things and a birthday sentiment die from Karen Burniston. Here is another card I made with the cake popping up inside the card:



HB2U is a die from Picket Fence and "Enjoy" is from Karen Burniston. 


I made this cake box card for my grandson who loves dinosaurs with dino stickers from Pipstickers and a fun die from Whimsy Stamps. 

I had so much fun playing with the new Cake Box Card Die Set from Paper Wishes and hope my cards inspire you to watch the new video and have a play yourself. 



No comments: