Wednesday, July 27, 2022

More Mini Envelope Punch Board Cards PLUS Bonus Tutorial Cards and Envelopes


As I show in my new video this week, I had great fun playing with my new Mini Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers and this sweet card and envelope is one of the many I made. On the front of the card which is 3 1/4 x 4" is a Penny Black Masterpieces Made Simple Bright Bouquets picture and a perfect sentiment die from Sue Wilson and Creative Expressions. Here is what is inside this sweet card for the birthday girl:


The 2 x 2 1/2 inch envelope I show how to make in the video is perfect for gift cards! It is also perfect for on the front of a mini slimline card with tons of hearts and sending hugs like on this card:


The wavy stitched mini slimline die I created the card front with is from Kat Scrappiness and the heart dies are from Dies...To Die For.  Here is another mini slimline card I created with super cute mini envelopes and messages for my grandson:


Inside the one and two inch square envelopes on this mini slimline card are cute racoon stickers from Pipstickers showing swimming and smores and campfires which is what we can't wait to do with him in July. I discovered how to make mini slimline envelopes in a YouTube video and decided to add a bonus tutorial to my new video and share how to make them. You can see one in the Sending Hugs card above. As I show in the video, the larger size Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers is required and a piece of 8 x 8 inch lighter weight paper. Watch the video here and you will see I now have a cute plaid mini slimline envelope to mail this card in.


I hope you find time this week to play and then send some of your handmade joy out into this world!

No comments: