Monday, July 25, 2022

Mini Envelope Punch Board - Major Impact Projects!


The size of the Mini Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers that I am featuring in my newest video may be mini, but the many projects you can make with it are to the max! 


I made a card similar to this one at a local stamp shop and we made the envelope the flowers are bursting out of with the Mini Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers and I just couldn't resist bringing one home with me. This card features stitched flowers from Pretty Pink Posh and a stitched background die from Poppystamps called Pinpoint Half Ring Plate. In the new video I show how to make this size of mini envelope (2 x 2 1/2") which is my favorite because it is perfect for the front of a card but also to slip a gift card into. 


Here are a bunch of sizes of little envelopes you can easily make in this mini envelope board all the way from 1 x 1 inch to 4 x 4 inch. And next is a project that shows a pretty floral 4 x 3 3/4" envelope with a mini card and a gift card envelope:




So pretty-I love how this turned out and it will be perfect to give my next gift card gift. The card features two layers of the Kaleidoscope floral circle die set from Birch Press Design and a Whittle Spinner Background die from Poppystamps. 


I also show in the new video other projects that can be made with the mini envelope punch board like this treat box with a cute little bow also made with the punch board. I made this box out of patterned mirri card from Paper Wishes. Here are a couple more views of this cute box which could also hold a gift card:



I had so much fun playing with the Mini Envelope Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers and my new video shows many more cards and projects I made. I hope you will watch the new video here and give some of the ideas and products a try!

No comments: