Thursday, July 21, 2022

My Last 10 3D Embossed 5 Minute Cards From My Newest Video



Got 5 minutes, a 3D embossing folder like this one from Tim Holtz and Sizzix, some inks and sentiment dies? In no time you can have three (or 27!) pretty cards for your stash as I show in my newest video here. 




These three cards were all made with the Tim Holtz Sizzix Doily 3D embossing folder and the letterpress technique where distress ink was applied directly to the flatter side of the embossing folder before the cardstock was inserted and embossed. 



These two cards were made in minutes with a Stampin up 3D embossing folder, brushed on ink and sentiment dies. These last two cards feature Lisa Horton's Botanical Ferns 3D embossing folder with more ink and sentiment dies: 



Whew! My card stash is full with 5 minute cards I will be proud to send out or hand out all made with 3D embossing folders PLUS. I hope you will check out all the cards and techniques here and give some of the ideas and products a try! 

No comments: