Monday, March 13, 2023

Crealies Triple Fun Folds Video Series Part One - Circles!


Crealies has just released several new Triple Fun Fold Card die sets and I am starting a new video series each featuring a new shape! Today's cards and video show three different ways to use #18 Circles and here is the first card I made with this fun set:


Isn't that cute? And it was so easy to make with the Circles Triple Fun Fold Card die set from Crealies and their Texto Negativo sentiment die sets that are available in both vertical and horizontal. 


I thought the cards created with this innovative die set looks a little like z-folds so I tried attaching it to an A2 z-fold card base and love how this "love bug" card turned out. Of course all the dies you see are from Crealies and I especially love the ladybug die set that was just re-released. All of these cards lay flat to mail in A2 envelopes as shown here:



In the new video I show this third way to use this new die set from Crealies and how to make this card. The pretty patterned flowers and butterflies (as well as the floral truck paper above) were all created with napkins from my stash. I have a MINC machine and have shown how to attach napkins to cardstock with clingwrap in my MINC, but I tried my large roll of Tonic Tissue Tape two sided adhesive and in just seconds I had pieces I could die cut as I did here for this pretty card. The circle die cut piece cut with Crealies #18 Triple Fun Fold die set was attached to a z-fold cardbase, and I attached an extra piece of cardstock on the back to hold this fun fold up for display. 

To see three ways to use this inexpensive Crealies die set, watch the new video here and then take some time this week to have fun being creative!

No comments: