Thursday, March 30, 2023

More Cards from the Amazing Crop and Create Cardmaking Virtual Event

I just finished my first batch of cards from the virtual classes I took this weekend at Crop and Create Delivered Cardmaking Spring 2023 and wish I had more time to play with all of the unbelievable dies, stamps and stencils we received. I am sharing the rest of the cards I have had time to complete so far in this blogpost and Tuesday's blog post if you missed it, but I know I will be designing more when I have the time.



I love making pop up cards, and the unique huge die set with stamps and stencils we received from Pink & Main was used to make the two cards above. The instructor in the online class showed us so many more samples of what can be done with this die set, and some were envelopes flat on the front of a card base, so I need to try that too. The ones above fold flat to mail in A2 envelopes.



I also love easel popup cards and shaker cards and NOT having to color my die cuts so I absolutely loved the many many dies, stamps, stencils (see the stripes added to the kitty??), paper, felt and shaker bits and confetti we received from The Stamps of Life! All that from one company! Unbelievable! And of course each company had a full length class where they taught us 3 cards, but I didn't have time to complete a third card in all the classes. But the classes are available on replay for me to watch as many times as I wish!


These berry sweet cards were made with a die set and paper from Scrapbook.com. We also received a matching stamp set and of course the instruction to make three cards. If you like the dies they are available here at Scrapbook.com, and the paper used is here.


The layering stencils from Taylored Expressions with matching dies and stamps were amazing. I used similar colors to what she taught with, but one of the best parts of the whole weekend was watching Jennifer McGuire work her magic with these and other products in our box! The colors she chose were unbelievably gorgeous! 


Gina K taught several stepped up stencil techniques in her amazing class. I needed some thank you  cards so used some Sue Wilson dies in addition to the dies and stencils we got in Gina K's kit on these two cards.


The class and stencil ideas from Scrapbook and Cards Today class were amazing as was the whole weekend of classes and supplies in this virtual event they sponsored and organized!


I made this lovely card with dies from Crafter's Companion and foiled highlights from Therm O Web and added a die cut sentiment from Sue Wilson. 

I learned so much and received soooo much amazing products, I highly recommend you watch for the sign up happening in April for the October event and join me next time. 2900 participants this time, and these events fill up quickly so watch the Scrapbook and Cards Today Facebook page for information to come soon.

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes Challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Fantastic cards and I love the bright and beautiful colors!