Monday, March 27, 2023

Crealies Triple Fun Folds Video Series - Octagons Doubled!


Can we double the Crealies Fun Fold Fun? Why not? Today both on my YouTube channel and on Crealies, I have a new video in my continuing Crealies Creative Triple Fun Fold video series. This video features the Octagon Triple Fun Fold, and here is the first card I made with this innovative die set:


It's getting close to Easter and I made this sweet Easter Octagon Triple Fun Fold card with some of the new Easter dies from Crealies recent releases. Then I wondered if I could double the octagon fun folds and here is the card I make in the new video with that idea:


I didn't have any problem decorating all those panels because I had the Barbara series of dies and stencils from Crealies to design with. Here is a close up of all the panels on this card:






The Octagon Triple Fold whether doubled or not, stands up for display and folds flat to mail. I had great fun designing these cards and hope you will watch the new video here and give some of the ideas and products a try. 

I am entering the first card in the Spring or Easter cards challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

A wonderful and fun fancy fold card! You really did a wonderful job!