Monday, March 20, 2023

Glitter and Humor- Great Cardmaking Combo!


I recently discovered Ceya Glitter and combined their gorgeous glitters with stamps and dies from Riley and Company to make all the cards I share in my newest video here



Ha! This card will for sure bring a smile to the recipient's face! The Adult Beverages stamp set from Riley and Company is so funny and I paired it with a Dress Up Giraffe

My favorite of the glitters I got from Ceya is the Crushed Broken Glass in the Bronze color, although there are many more colors I know I will be ordering too. 


This is the shaker card I show how to make with 4 different colors of Ceya glitter in the new video. I started with Kat Scrappiness' Heart Sunburst Die and show how easy it is to keep the 4 colors separate. The stamp is from the Crafter's Dress Up Stamp Set from Riley and Company and I used it to dress up my glittery giraffe on the inside too:


I used Ceya's Ultrafine White Glitter on my crafty giraffe so the sentiment from Riley and Company is perfect! These two cards are sure to brighten someone's day and I had so much fun designing them for my new video. I hope they encourage you to give some of these products a try and then send some joy out into the world!

No comments: