Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Two More Sizes of Woven Basket Cards With Dies From Karen Burniston


A while back Karen Burniston released her Woven Basket Box Card die set that easily makes little woven baskets that lay flat to mail like the one I made above for my newest video. I filled mine with flowers and greens cut with dies from Kat Scrappiness and My Favorite Things and a "thank you" sentiment from Karen Burniston. Here is another view of this sweet card:


Almost immediately after releasing this die set, people were wondering how to make a bigger woven basket card and Karen shared how to double the width with this die set. But recently Karen Burniston released the Wide Woven Basket Card die set that can make double wide baskets or larger square basket cards like this one I made:


I filled this large basket card with graduation die cuts and a gift of money for the graduate. The adorable bookworm and books in the front were created with a new die set from Karen Burniston and the dancing grads were created with a die from Taylored Expressions. Here is a side view of this square woven basket card:


The little envelope with the cash gift in it was made with the Mini Envelope Maker from WeRMemoryKeepers. I had great fun making these woven basket cards in three sizes for my newest video and hope they encourage you to give some of the ideas and products a try!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Your baskets are beautiful!