Monday, March 6, 2023

Woven Basket Cards In Three Different Sizes Made Easy With Dies from Karen Burniston


Woven baskets that lay flat to mail to say Thank You or Happy Birthday or Happy Easter - anyone would love to receive and display one of those, right? In my newest video here, I show how easy it is to make basket cards in three different sizes with die set from Karen Burniston. Here is the basket card I make step by step in the video:


I show how to combine the Woven Basket Box Card and the new Wide Woven Basket Box Card die sets from Karen Burniston to make this double wide Easter basket card for one of my grandsons in the video. The Happy Spring and Easter eggs, chicks and bunnies are also dies from Karen Burniston and the chocolate bunny with a bite out of the ear was made with a die from Dies...To Die For. Here is a look at the side of this cute Easter box card:


There is a little envelope on the back held to the basket with a round paper clip that I made with the Mini Envelope Maker from Memory Keepers and filled with a personal note and cash gift for my grandson. I have two grandsons, so here is the other Easter basket card I made for my other grandson:



In the new video I also share two other sizes of woven basket cards so be sure to watch the video here and maybe give some of the ideas and products a try!

1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Those are beautiful baskets!