Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Crop and Create Delivered Cardmaking Amazing Weekend

I just finished my 5th Crop and Create Delivered Cardmaking weekend and once again, Scrapbook and Cards Today has done a fantastic job. I highly recommend this virtual event that happens twice a year- it is worth every penny! 4 days of world class instruction and a box of dies, stamps, stencils and many more goodies worth 4 times what we paid! I am going to share the cards I completed so far from each of the classes today and Thursday here on my blog, but I have many more stamp sets, dies and stencils I have to find time to play with soon. 



These are two of my favorite cards I created this weekend with some amazing dies from Spellbinders that will be available for purchase on April 10. The Infinity Punch and Pierce Plate has three gorgeous pieces, and the Stylish Oval Hello You Floral is just beautiful. I know I will be using these dies (and the matching stamp) again and again.



Oh my- the 3D floral embossing folder with matching stencil from Altenew is so beautiful and I learned so much from their class on how to use this set!



I thought the stamp and stencil set from Concord & 9th was so imaginative and unique and I love how these cards turned out as taught by Cathy Zielske. I added my own sentiment dies and die cut instead of stamped the flowers, but otherwise I made my cards as I watched her class.



Honey Bee Stamps gave us this amazing owl die set as well as the gorgeous paper you see and a sentiment stamp set with a mix of fonts which I love! I was a bit intimidated by this set but in the class, Kelley Kohout explained it so well I was able to make these three cards easily and will be making some more owls soon! And I have a perfect birthday card for my twin brother whose birthday is Friday. I love that we are another year wiser, not older:)


I also needed a birthday card for my brother-in-law who lives in Arizona and the cards I created with Simon Hurley's Sedona Scene Maker stencil set from Ranger will be perfect for him! We got so much in our package from Ranger! Matching dies, stamps, Lunar paste and other tools! 

I was overwhelmed with all the product and instruction from this unbelievable virtual cardmaking weekend presented by Scrapbook and Cards Today, and will share more cards on Thursday here on my blog. 

1 comment:

Tracy Steinbach said...

Beautiful cards I love the new dies. I think I may need to buy those. Thanks for sharing.