Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Slimline Cards with Ceya Glitter and Riley and Company Dies


I love to make shaker cards especially when I have unique glitters like these 3 Glow In The Dark colors from a set of 18 from Ceya Glitter. I cut the balloon shaker holes with dies from Crealies and the Balloon Animal and Balloon Letters are from Riley and Company. Here is another slimline card I shared in my new video here:


The Some Bunny die set from Riley and Company is perfect for Easter or anytime. This card shows how the Ceya glitters can be used for non-shaker cards simply by attaching them with strips of two sided tape in different sizes. To see all the cards I made with the products from these two great companies, watch here

I am entering the 2nd card in the Spring or Easter cards challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: