Thursday, January 7, 2021

Love Letters With Dies...To Die For New Dies and DT Announcement


I am so happy to share with you that I will be designing for Dies...To Die For at Shopscrapbook101.com this year and this is the first card I created with the dies in the new January 2021 release.

If you are a regular here you know I am a die cut addict and not looking for a cure anytime soon. Dies...To Die For has so many reasonably priced dies and adds new dies each month. The front of my first card features the following dies from the January release you can find here: Mailbox, Envelope-Rectangle, Love Words and a heart from the new Slimline Long Heart Die Set. 


This card was cut in the skylight shape (I simply marked both sides of a folded A2 card cut 4 1/4" x 11" at the 1 1/4 inch line from both sides on the fold and cut down to each corner.) Here is a closer look at the inside of the card:


I love this sentiment because it is soooo true of so many family and friends right now! The "Miss Your Face" sentiment die is available here and I layered it on pieces of the Torn Edge Heart die set here

Thanks for your visit today and I hope my card has inspired you to check out the Dies...to Die For dies at Shopscrapbook101.com out!

I am entering this card in the Something New challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. The dies and this DT gig are brand new:)

2 comments:

Celeste Goff said...

Congratulations Karen...wee deserved! I love this card and the pp you used on the mailbox aee sk pretty!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Congratulations l I love the card too.