Monday, January 18, 2021

Video : How To make Interactive Cards with Dies and Stencils



I love to create interactive cards and try out new stencils and stencil techniques and in my newest video here, I share a bunch of cards I made with new dies and stencils. 


This is the card I show how to make in my new video. I die cut Trinity Stamp's Slimline Surprise Interactive Die Set pieces and applied Turquoise Sea Glitz Glitter Gel from Therm O Web and Gina K Designs on a piece of acetate through a brand new stencil from Stamplorations called Floral Joy. But just look at what happens when the string is pulled:



Isn't that fun? Two secret messages are revealed. Here is another card I made with the same Slimline Surprise Die set and my favorite slimline stencil from Stamplorations called Kitty




As you can see, the slimline cards lay flat to mail and then the recipient pulls on the string and two secret messages are revealed and the acetate piece stands up. You don't have to use acetate for that piece but I love the look of Glitz Glitter Gel on acetate through a gorgeous slimline stencil. 


Another favorite stenciled card I share in this video was created with Poppy Stamps Adriana Pop Up Easel die set and some gorgeous stenciled roses created with Altenew's Sweet Spring Layered Stencil Set. The picture above shows the card laying flat to mail and the pictures below show it standing for display with the easel die pieces:




I love how all these cards turned out with my new stencils and dies and hope you will watch the video here and try some of the products I share. 

I am entering the last card in the Layer It Up challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: