Saturday, January 2, 2021

Valentines/Love Cards 4 Kids at Send a Smile 4 Kids


It's the first Saturday of the new year and time for a new challenge at Send a Smile 4 Kids! The theme of this month's challenge is Valentines or Love Cards 4 Kids (or Anything Goes 4 Kids.)

I have created a slimline card for a special child. I used a couple Karen Burniston Long Rectangle Crosshatch dies and her Happy Valentine's Day die on the front of my card. But the real fun happens when the card is opened: 



I used the Karen Burniston Mini Pop Up dies to create two pop ups on the inside of this slimline card. "Love You" and the cute fox with heart glasses were also created with dies from Karen Burniston. The white stitched heart die is from Kat Scrappiness and the Hugs heart is from Poppy Stamps. 

You have a whole month to join in this challenge with a Valentine or love card or any card that would be appropriate for a child. For more inspiration or to enter the challenge, visit the SAS4Kids blog to see the cards that the rest of the dt have made for this challenge.





3 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful and fun Valentine design. Kids will love it.

Celeste Goff said...

First let me say that as one of the newest members of the design team I'm glad you've decided to stay on with Send A Smile 4 Kids. I always look forward to the challenge every month. I love this sweet slimline card and the little surprise inside makes it even sweeter!

Sybrina K said...

Hi, Karen! Just popping in to tell you how much I love your pop-up Valentine! It's so darn cute. I also wanted to thank you for all your help with my new DT gig duties. You're the best!