Sunday, January 17, 2021

Video: Stencil Sunday At Stamplorations Double Stenciled Tags and Cards


I am once again honored to be the guest designer at Stencil Sunday at Stamplorations and I had so much fun creating cards and tags with two or more of their great stencils, I made 5 different cards, a set of gift tags and a video! To see all the cards and how easy it is to be creative with two or more Artplorations stencils, be sure to watch the new video here. The picture above shows the tag card I make from start to finish in the video and it can be used to give a gift card or cash if you wish.


Here is a pair of masculine cards I made with many stencils from Artplorations which is a division of Stamplorations. And here is a pair of mixed media cards I made and shared in the new video here: 


To see all the cards and get more details on how they were made, you can watch the new video here and/or visit the Stamplorations Stencil Sunday blog post here.

I had great fun these last three months designing with Stamplorations stencils, dies and stamps as a guest designer and thank them for this opportunity! I hope my projects and videos inspire you to give some of these great products a try! And you can save 20% if you click the picture on the side of my blog and use my code STAMPGIRLKARENH! 

2 comments:

Ms. Tamp said...

Great idea shares for the stencils.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful ways of using stencils. I love all the card creations!