Tuesday, January 26, 2021

More Layered Stencil Spring Fun Fold Cards From My Newest Video


I had such great fun creating fun fold cards with layered stencils for my newest video here and this Easter card is a Top Bridge Card with Swinging Elements that I learned how to do here. The jelly bean background was created with the Layered Jelly Bean stencil set from A Colorful Life Designs. The Happy Easter die is from Karen Burniston and the rest of  the awesome Easter dies are from Dies..to Die For at ShopScrapbook101.com. Here are a few more looks at this bridge card with a hanging Easter egg: 




I love the sparkly layered tulips on the front of this fun fold card created with A Colorful Life Designs Layered Tulips stencil set and Deco Foil's Shattered Rainbow Foil (after applying Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo through the floral layer and letting it dry.) I am also in love with the distressed foil look on the sides of this card made with the same Shattered Rainbow Deco Foil and a new distressed foil technique I just learned on the Therm O Web blog. (I loved the look so much, I just completed another video featuring the technique, so watch for that soon.) Here are a few more views of this tulip and rainbow foiled fun fold card: 



I had so much fun creating fun fold cards with layered stencils and show all the cards in my newest video here. If you watch the video and comment per instructions before February 14, 2021, you could possibly win a whole set of layered Pinwheel stencils and a matching stamp set! So be sure to watch and comment for your chance!



No comments: