Tuesday, January 19, 2021

More Interactive Cards with New Dies and Stencils From My Newest Video


I love to create cards with stencils and dies and in my newest video here I share many interactive cards I created with new dies and stencils. I recently started a new bi-monthly subscription at Stamplorations where I am going to receive 3 brand new slimline stencils every other month for only $15 (and that includes the shipping!) What a bargain! Here is a link where you can check out this subscription (and if you prefer you can do a monthly version.) I used two of the three new slimline stencils and Distress Oxide Sprays to create the background and color the truck on this masculine birthday card. The truck, presents and torn edge rectangle were all created with dies from Dies...To Die For at Shopscrapbook101.com. Here is a look at the interactive shutter opening on the inside of this card created with a My Favorite Things Shutter Card Components die set:



Another interactive die I could not resist is the Peekaboo Fancy Edge Slimline Die from Rubbernecker. I stenciled the card base and front of the peekaboo die cut with a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and then added knock knock jokes on top and when the doors are opened:




Isn't that cute? The adorable owls were created with dies from Karen Burniston. I used more Rubbernecker slimline dies on the inside of the card:
I had great fun creating all these interactive cards for my new video with new stencils and dies and hope they have encouraged you to give some of these products a try. 

I am entering the last card in the Layer It Up challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: