Wednesday, December 15, 2021

More 3D Embossing Folder Cards with Stencils and Mirror Cardstock


As I show in my newest video here, cards can have easy gorgeous texture by using 3D embossing folders and different kinds of paper and mediums. The brass colored mirror card on this masculine love card was embossed with a Sizzix 3D embossing folder called Cobblestone. The wood carved heart was created with a die from Impression Obsession.


I also love to use stencils with my 3D embossing folders as I did on this card. I embossed the white cardbase with an embossing folder from Stampin' Up and then brushed on green ink through a beautiful A Colorful Life stencil. I also created a stencil with Sue Wilson's sentiment dies and brushed blue ink onto the cardfront through that handmade stencil.


On my last two cards in the new video I applied Therm O Web's Transfer Gel Duo through stencils and added foil before embossing the card fronts with 3D embossing folders. This hugs card features a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and a Sizzix 3D embossing folder.


I used a stencil from Whimsy Stamps for the foiled stars and a Sizzix 3D embossing folder over a text embossing folder on this card. 

I hope you will watch the new video here and see why I love 3D embossing folders so much! 

No comments: