Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Two Special Glitter Cards Classes Available Now at Lisa Thill's Website!


I am a huge fan of Lisa Thill's mad mixed media skills and was thrilled to see recently that she is now teaching classes on line at her Created By Lisa Thill Create Learn Grow Website. Her first cardmaking class teaches an easy way to add the sparkle of glitter using frame dies. I had fun playing with her technique after taking the class and easily made the two cards I am sharing today. 


I know it is early for Easter cards, but I thought this frame die would be perfect for the technique. But I got to wondering if Lisa's technique would work for dies that are not frame dies? I expanded on the idea and tried it with die and glitter alternatives too, and I am going to teach an Advanced Glitter Class with 8 different cards and it is now available to sign up for here on Lisa's website.


One of the real advantages to on-line courses is you can purchase the class and take it any time you want. You can watch part and finish later and you can watch it again and again. I know December is busy with holiday prep, but these courses are not long so you can sneak them in when you have time or save them for the new year. The cost of my Advanced Glitter Class is only $12 and if you are one of the first 8 people to sign up for the class, I will mail you one of the cards I share in the class. (Sorry I can only afford to mail to USA residents.) 

I hope you will sign up for this new class where I teach die and glitter alternatives and share 8 different cards and ideas. Here is a link to where you can easily sign up and watch when you have the time to learn and enjoy. You can also sign up for Lisa's glitter class at the same website. Thank you for sharing this with other crafty family and friends.

1 comment: