Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Two More Cards with 3D Embossing Folders and Favorite Stencils


I recently had a play with new 3D embossing folders and combined those with favorite stencils to make some cards I love and show in my newest video here. The two cards I am sharing today feature a new 3D embossing folder from Stampin' Up called Bark. On my first card above I simply stenciled Barley using a stencil from Artplorations over the embossed cream background, then moved it over and added a lighter colored shadow of the barley. "Thankful" is a die from Gina K Designs. The stenciling over the texture of the embossed background looks even more awesome IRL!

I love the look of 3D embossing folders on mirror card like this brass, and no matter what is added to the top, you have an easy gorgeous card. I used some layered stencils from Gina K Designs to make monochromatic aqua flowers and leaves and added a "hello" from the same Gina K Designs "A Little Hello" stencil, die and stamp kit. 

I hope you learn some new ideas in my video here about 3D embossing folders and stencils, and decide to give some of the ideas and products a try!

I am entering the first card in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

No comments: