Tuesday, November 16, 2021

More Ribbon Swirl Stenciled Cards From My Newest Video


The holidays are fast approaching and so I like to make quick but unique Christmas cards and I found just the stencil set from Trinity Stamps to do just that for my newest video. There are two layers in the Ribbon Swirl Tree stencil set and I did one in green and another in yellow. But to make the card even more interesting, I debossed the Trinity Stamps Starry Skies Coverplate first so the stars are a subtle textured background and show up in the inked swirls. "Believe" is a die from Sizzix and I added some iridescent stars from Trinity Stamps for some extra shimmer. 


This card is so much prettier in the video where you can see the starry shine of the ribbon on the tree over the debossed Memory Box Pinpoint Snowflake background. I applied Therm O Web Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo through the 2nd stencil and when it was dry attached Gina K Designs Glimmering Gold Fancy Foil. Peace is a die from Quietfire Design and I added some gold gems. 

I think the cards I made for the new video with Trinity Stamps Ribbon Swirl Tree Stencil might be my favorite of the holiday cards I have made this year! I hope they inspire you to give some of the ideas and products a try



1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Beautiful Christmas cards with the tree design!