Monday, November 8, 2021

Video- Die Cut Crazy Series - Interactive Cards For Special Kids on Special Days


Interactive cards are fun to make and kids of all ages love receiving them. In my newest video here I share many interactive cards and how to make a card with hidden surprises for a special child to find and open. 


My youngest grandson loves dinosaurs and so I just had to buy this adorable Tree Rex stamp set from Trinity Stamps. I paper pieced the dinos that form the tree and added the perfect sentiment cut out with an oval die from Gina Marie Designs. 


As I show in the video, the best parts of this card are the surprises hidden behind the doors created with Hero Arts Peek-A-Boo Circle Doors Die Set. The possibilities are endless with what could be hidden behind the doors and aluminum foil as there are 9 different sizes of circle dies. I also used a Kat Scrappiness Wonky Wavy Rectangle die to add interest to the right side of the card and the "open" stamp is from an interactive set from Lawn Fawn. Be sure to watch the video here to see what I hid for this grandson and my teenage grandson in his card below: 



My teenage grandson loves Dungeons and Dragons so I chose some D&D art for his Christmas card. 


This is another interactive card I shared and is much easier to see in the video how the heart moves when the arrow is pulled. I created this adorable card with a Motion Crafts Animated Friends Die and Stamp Set sold here on HSN. The sentiment die is a favorite from Kat Scrappiness and finishes on the inside: 


There are many more interactive cards for kids in the new video and I had great fun making them for special kids I know. I hope my cards inspire you to give some of the ideas and products a try! 



1 comment:

Verna Angerhofer said...

As always...wonderful card designs with fun elements added!