Thursday, November 18, 2021

Crafter's Companion Gemini Foiled Beauties


Christmas came early this year and Santa was a friend who gave me a Gemini Foilpress as well as many Gemini foil stamp dies and foils all from Crafter's Companion. One of my favorites of the stamp dies I received was this beautiful tree which I cut out with a square wavy wonky die from Kat Scrappiness. 

The background has tiny stars, hearts and dots which also sparkle with foiled beauty. I used Crafter's Companion Birthday Party Foil Transfers to easily achieve that fun foiled look. Using their application tool, I rubbed on the patterned transfer onto a blue plaid patterned cardstock and then applied regular foil. I cut a square to frame the tree and then cut "Thinking" from the same foiled background using a die from Simon Says Stamp. 


Some of the Gemini Foilpress images cut as well as "stamp" the image in foil in the Foilpress machine like the gorgeous butterfly on this card. I "stamped" some pretty foiled flowers on the card front and even cut the shadow of Gina K's "hello" out of a silver foiled piece. I die cut the front out of my favorite stitched rectangle dies from Kat Scrappiness and added some gems to complete the card.