Friday, November 26, 2021

Celebrate with Altenew's Get Wild With Washi Tape Contest


I have been playing with wide washi tapes and on this card I embossed the cardstock after attaching Altenew's Monochrome Wide Washi tape. The 3D embossing folder I chose is a pretty floral from Memory Box and I sponged on blue ink to highlight the flowers. I added an embossed punched butterfly and "celebrate" created with a die from Tonic Studios. I completed the card with a few gems from Gina Marie Designs. 

I am entering this card in the Altenew Get Wild With Washi contest and the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Gorgeous card Karen.

Mrs A. said...

Another item I have been buying oodles of as well. Just need to actually start using it instead of stoking the rolls!! Gorgeous card and inspiration. Hugs Mrs A.