Thursday, November 11, 2021

Foiled and Die Cut Christmas Cards with a Gemini Foilpress


A very generous friend just gave me a Gemini Foilpress, a bunch of the Gemini foil stamp dies and the transfer foils also from Crafter's Companion, and these are three of the first cards I created with the Christmas images I received. I believe that no matter what size of card I am creating, the cards are so much more appealing to the eye when the card fronts are cut with stitched dies from Kat Scrappiness as I did on all three of the cards in this blogpost. I die cut "Merry Christmas" using dies from Stampendous for the eclipse look. 


One of my favorites of the Gemini Stamp Dies for the Foilpress was the snowflake border I used on both this mini slimline and the slimline card below. On both cards I added a sticker sentiment from STAMPlorations and cut the card fronts with stitched dies from Kat Scrappiness.

1 comment: