Tuesday, November 2, 2021

More 3D Boxes for Christmas Treats and Small Gifts


I am die cut crazy and love to make cards and boxes with dies, but sometimes it is nice to make an easy handmade box or bag without needing any expensive dies. I show how easy it is to make this larger box in my new video here and I have filled this one with small gifts and treats as an Advent countdown for my grandson. Here is another look from the top: 





I used a Divinity Designs Bountiful Basket die set to make these two sweet boxes for small gifts or treats for the holidays. And I used Karen Burniston's Woven Basket to make this cute holiday basket:


Here is a link to a previous video I made showing how to make a double wide woven basket. I wanted to make this a basket I could put things in so I added a floor that measures 2 x 4 and has tabs to attach to the inside of the basket. 

I had great fun making all my 3D projects for my newest video and hope my bags and boxes inspire you to give some of these ideas and products a try!

I am entering the third box in the Anything Goes challenge at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday. 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful treat boxes!

Celeste Goff said...

What fun and creative gift boxes! I love that advent one you created for your grandson! I think I'm going to try and create one for my grandmunchkins!