Tuesday, November 9, 2021

More Interactive Fun Fold Cards for Special Kids From My Newest Video


Stairstep cards are so easy to make when we use a die set such as the Studio Light Essentials 3 Step Staircase Die Set I used for my first two cards I am sharing from my newest video. I love the adorable gnomes I made easily Karen Burniston and Simon Says Stamp dies and could not resist the Picket Fence stamp set with perfect gnome sayings for Christmas. Here is a side view of the stairsteps and the back of the card: 



The stitched rectangles highlighting those perfect sentiments and the stitched snowflakes behind the two tiny gnomes on the front of the card are from Kat Scrappiness. Here is another 3 step staircase card with punch out 5 Little Monkey art:



Isn't this wiper birthday card adorable? I just love the Animal Alphabet Die Set from Sizzix and here is a picture of what pops up when the wiper comes up:

I hope you will watch the new video with all of these fun interactive fun folds for special kids and give some of the ideas and products a try! 

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

Super fun and clever card designs!

Christine said...

Great cards, perfect for Christmas too.
X